One of the easiest ways to create that hygge feeling is by sharing a meal with your close loved ones, be it family or friends. Typically this is done around the dining table. Easy steps include: delicious food, tasty drinks, and warm candlelight.
We have compiled our five favourite tips from Country Living’s feature on white dining rooms. The full article can be found here!
- "Antiques display: a white background is a great backdrop for displacing collectibles and antiques. This can be achieved using a hutch unit, a display vitrine, or a pantry with glass doors.
- Mix and match: mix and match your accessories around the centrepiece of any dining room, the dining table. A white dining table can allow the features of the piece, any distressing, or curvature in the legs, to really stand out. Instead of identical dining chairs, try using different styled chairs in neutral hues
- White Table Setting: An all-white table setting gives a feeling of luxury. Use embroidered cloth napkins, white dishes, and white roses in glass vases.
- Dining room display: white library style cabinets can be used to display a collection if ivory china, whether it be new, or passed down from previous generations.
- Modern minimalism: keep things simple in your styling, less is more. Allow your dining room pieces to speak for themselves. Do not over decorate, this may distract from what your chairs and table have to say."